How to Apply
You can apply directly by following the steps below:
- Once you decide which course/s you want to study you can complete your application
- Please check the academic entry requirements (including English language level) which may vary depending on the course you want to study.
- Download the application form above.
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader, or any PDF Reader software, and fill out all necessary information using the “Fill & Sign” tool/option. Please ensure to attach your electronic signature on the last page of the application form and follow the date format (Date-Month-Year).
- Once the application form is completely filled, save the file in PDF format and submit thedocument directly to Lawson College Australia via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly check your email for any response or feedback from Lawson College.
- If your application is successful, you’ll receive a letter of offer and an acceptance form.
- Once you accepted your Letter of Offer you will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Upon receiving your CoE your next step is to lodge your visa application directly with the Department of Home Affairs. (https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/ )
- Check our ‘How to Apply for student visa’ webpage
- You may also find useful information on https://www.studyaustralia.gov.au/
It is important you read and understand all the information in the ‘Prospective Student Handbook’ before you complete and submit your application.
When you know your flight details please advise us of your arrival time. If needed, we can meet you at the airport.
You should have accommodation arranged at this point, and once again Lawson College support services can help.
One of the first things you’ll be doing when your feet touch the ground is an Orientation Program to familiarise yourself with studying and living in Australia (for international students).
Our friendly and supportive staff will walk you through the program which includes enrolment procedures, photo ID, timetables, visa and compliance requirements and an introduction to Lawson College staff and to the local community, banking and health insurance representatives. You’ll also have fun visiting local shopping centres and markets.
We look forward to welcoming you on your arrival.