GEARING UP FOR COVID-19
As we adapt to the changes that COVID-19 has brought to us, we as an institution oath to protect the safety of majority. With that, we executed a pre-caution practices to ensure that we will be able to provide safe environment for everyone. Provided the below the implemented restrictions during COVID-19:
- Students are prohibited to enter the premises unless they received an email coming from their assessors regarding their presence in the campus
- Unexpected visit will not be entertained. If necessary, please ensure to schedule your visit by calling the reception.
- No mask, no entry is strictly followed in all campuses. We also appreciate if you’ll be wearing your mask for the whole stay in the campus.
- In entering, kindly ensure to sanitise and temperature check in the front desk. You will also be asked to take note of your data in the log sheet provided for references.
- Our campus is also equipped with anti-bacterial soaps and dryer for handwashing.
- Kindly observe the maximum capacity of people in each room. Information needed is posted in each door of the rooms.
- All concerns regarding academic will be directed via email.
- If you are being tested for the COVID-19, please avoid going outside until the result of the test for the safety of everyone.
- For the more updates, please visit the Lawson College Australia (hyperlink fb account) Facebook account.
Where to get tested?
Victorian Government were able to identify list of COVID-19 Testing Centres across all suburbs to provide service to all residents of Victoria. We highly recommend to get tested whenever you experience symptoms or being exposed to individuals who were tested positive. Early detection and prevention is needed for us to help our state to flatten the COVID-19 curve.